
I have been asked this question a lot and I been asked this question recently and now we are having a blog topic. So the question is what would you go back in time just for two days? That would be hard to choose, but what I would do is wait three days later and go back. The reason I will wait for three days and would go back in time is because that is an important day. I don't like to be selfish or stingy in any way, but that important day in four day is my birthday.I'm pretty sure i'm not the only person that would be thinking about going back in time if your birthday was just three day and you could just go back in time just in two days, Right?
The reason I would go back in time on my birthday is because I could go back in time to eat different food. On my birthday I do not go to school and my family would take me to restaurants. I first try the food I like or I think I will like. Then when my day is finished I will go back to the past and eat another meal to try. I will go back to try something new.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment