Thursday, May 18, 2017
How I Played Guitar
I have blogged about how I love to play guitar when I have nothing to do or for fun, and if you didn't know then now you do. Now I am going to tell you how it all happened. So my family or more of my dad, so my Tata(Gram-pa) on my dad side he played guitar and he taught my dad how to play guitar. I saw him play guitar, but I never got interested. Then a year later(2014) my little brother Gabe starts playing guitar and the drums also my older brother Greg because of my dad. Then he tried to make me and the my other brother Elijah play guitar but we rejected, so when I get home I hear instruments being played. then when Greg and Gabe started to play another instrument, that was when I started to think of playing guitar. I told my dad that I want to play a instrument, so he went to his room and when he went out he handed me a ukulele book and a ukulele book to learn. I was a little bummed out because I wanted to play guitar, but thinking back on it i'm glad because I know how to play three almost four instrument now. when I asked if I can play guitar they said it's a little harder, so I accept it. I started playing ukulele more. Gabe and Greg start to play the ukulele when I want to play, so I am thinking okay now I got to play guitar because it's what I wanted to play. I told my dad I want to play the guitar and he said okay. My dad grabbed his guitar and showed me four chords(G, D,Am C). I don't regret a thing about playing instruments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment