Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Hands Were Sweaty

It started with the sweaty palms and my heart feel like it's going to explode. My name David, I'm a junior in high school that made a mistake and cannot prevent my palm from sweaty; get it together David,you can do this. But I'm not ready, I can not tell my mom, yet. "Awww maann" (voice shaky) my mom is going to kill me. I knew I shouldn't have gone to that party, it was a bad mistake. I see Paul at the school gate(my best friend), I wave to him, Paul waves back and stops to wait, so we can walk together because we are neighbors. He looked at me and said "you didn't tell your mom?". "no I did not, I don't think want to tell her" looking down at my feet with the face of disappointment. "hey, David. you may not like telling your mom, but it will make feel relieved". I look at him and said "I hate it when your right, alright i will tell my mom today". "good; well I have to depart, see ya",. "bye", well I feel i'm not sweaty anymore, but my heart is still pumping like a engine. I look up and I'm home, "that was fast". I open the door, "mom". "in my room". I walk to her room and I see her laying down on her bed. "mom I need to talk to you". "Alright sweetie what is it". "when I went to a on Saturday, I didn't do good on the test because of the party". "can you retake", "yeah" i said."then you are fine, now help me with lunch". she wasn't mad, so i worried for nothing, well it doesn't mater I didn't get ground.


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment