Thursday, November 17, 2016

My role model

The person that I  admire or someone that is my role model is my older brother, Greg. The reason why my older brother is my model is because he is the oldest brother. The oldest brother is usually the role model or the one that takes the lead. The oldest one is always the one that sets the tone.

The second reason is that he is the one that made me to who I am today. when he first joined cross country in 7th grade, he was gifted with it and already became the state champion. Then when track and field started I told my brother should I join track and field, then we joined, and my dad and my brother would  push to do better. If I didn't admire my Greg(my older brother), I probably would not joined, I would not have memories of me driving myself through the pain, I would not have people watch me for the 400m or the 4x4. This year in 2016 he helped me with football because it was my first year joining and made me stronger.

This is why I chose Greg as my role model. Thank you for reading my blog and with this blog this is Joshua Torres.

Image result for hulk

No comments:

Post a Comment