Monday, November 28, 2016

10 instant happiness

hello ladies and gentlemen today I will be talking about my 10 instant happiness.
My 10 instant

Happiness is playing video game, I love to play Dying Light or Dying Light: The Following.

I also get happy when I am with my Family because they make me laugh.

I also get excited when I am with my friends because they also make me laugh.

I get happy when I watch you tuber's, like funny videos or gamers.

I also get excited when I play my guitar 🎸.

I also get excited when I play my ukulele.

I get excited when I eat my food.

I also get excited when I get money.

I get excited when I have vacation, weekend or breaks.

I get happy when I get good grades.

This is my ten instant happiness.

Image result for guitar
Image result for ukulele

No comments:

Post a Comment