Monday, December 5, 2016

Exercising


Another favorite thing that sooth me and keeps me calm is Exercising. One of my hardest exercises was track and field when I run. Some people say OHH ALL YOU DO IS JUST RUN. But when you take track and field competitive or serious, then it is not just running you want to be the best. When you put all of your sweat and pain to it, so I am going to explain some good workout to get you stronger on your legs, more endurance and faster. The first workout is you go on a track field and you jog or walk the 100m. Then sprint the next 100m then jog or walk the 100m and then sprint the last 100m and take a break and do it again(two more time). The second workout is called chase the rabbit, so what you do is you need to get at least two people that wants to sprint with you. The first thing you do is one person sprint first, then when she/he is at a reachable distance the next person sprints and tries to beat him and the third does the same thing and the first person tries to keep the lead. You can do it anywhere track field, a hill and a park. This is why I love track and field because I love the sweat ,pain, muscle build up(tear)



11 comments:

  1. Have you ever set a goal for yourself like running a marathon? When I was 21, I used to run 8 miles a day with the goal of running the P.F. Chang's half marathon. I finally made it, marking 1 hours and 31 minutes for 13.1 miles. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I see you with exercising and I can see that your into running the reason behind this is I believe that I saw you a year or two back when you did track and I saw you just running and jogging and that shows a lot. Anthony A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Josh! I find your passion for running very inspiring. I believe ASU Prep is lucky for having you as a track and field star :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes like to cise but I usually get lazy. -Juan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a conversation with you about joining track or cross country last year. I think this post is encouraging me more to try it out. I then can judge for myself if exercising will had the same affect on me as it does to you. -Daisy C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I exercise too! Probably about 2 to 3 times a week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly hate exercising, but I do it anyway because I know it's good for me. I'd like to be more regular in my exercising, but I put it off a lot. I really don't like running though lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog post, a little hard for me to read as I haven't read cursive in a while. Overall though really good post about exercising. I always see you with your sports bag, so when I met you I figured you did exercise a lot - Josh W

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how passionate you are about exercising! I have recently started to love exercising! It relieves the stress I have! -Crystal Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  10. im to lazy to exercise nut i like how you explain why it befits you and how it helps you.-alexis

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a great blog and it shows us what you enjoy doind, we have a lot in common! -Avannah

    ReplyDelete